
Okay, I know I have slipped on keeping the blog as current as I should. I mean with the nonstop rain we have had the last 30 days or so, you'd think I would be just spend hours blogging. Well, that would be the case if I hadn't been introduced to Webkinz. Yes, a week and a bit ago I was blissfully unaware of the existence of this phenomenon, using all my computer savvy on this blog, or cheap therapy as I fondly refer to the blog. BUT, my friend, and I won't call her name, but you can find her at dswalling.blogspot.com, introduced me to the Webkinz. It's technically for the kids, but Holland needs some assistance with the computer (translated, I get frustrated and just take the mouse from her) so basically I've taken over her Webkin. And as you can imagine Grey is totally into it to. What is Webkinz? Good grief, how many links do I have to put so you click on it and find out for yourself? Beware, if you have kids, you will become addicted. Consider yourself warned.....

No comments:
Post a Comment