Thursday, July 19, 2007

Jay Nash McCrary

My cousin Lu and his wife, Katie, had their handsome baby boy, Nash, on July 18th. Technically, Nash is my 2nd cousin on his daddy's side, but I'm gonna ask if I can be an "unofficial" aunt. I'm all about the title. You can see more pictures and get more info at their blog and you don't have to wade through any of my commentary. You know me, I get off track rather easily.




On a side note: All these sweet babies give me a little bit of baby fever. It's a low grade fever, but it's there nonetheless. The pictures make me a little teary-eyed, because I remember how precious those moments are. I tried holding my neighbors' 5 month old, you know, just to get my baby fix, but then I hugged him and smelled him and then he smiled at me, and I just melted. I found myself eyeing the baby clothes and all the new stuff they have for babies and I sighed. (Sigh) Of course, I think I feel like this because my kids slept in until after 9:00 am this morning and I've forgotten how sleeplessness feels. Maybe I should just concentrate on keeping my kids' feet from getting sucked into escalators instead of having more babies.......

No comments: