Monday, July 30, 2007
Just Follow the Plan....
On Saturday night, I lay out the kids' clothes for church on Sunday, and Mac makes sure the same clothes get put on on Sunday morning. So Mac went upstairs to get the kids dressed Sunday and showed Holland what I had laid out. The girl loves a pretty dress. However, this Sunday, the 4 year old puffed her lower lip out and said "Those aren't my colors!" First of all, I think you know me well enough to know that I am not going to send that child out of this house with clothes that aren't her colors. Second, what color can't that brown-haired, blue-eyed, fair-skinned child wear? She looks cute in any color. And I say that with just a twinge of envy. And if you've seen the color fuschia within 5 feet of my hair, especially when it was redder (back before highlights hijacked the rest of my hair), you know what I'm talking about. Jenn, I know you're knodding your head in agreement. But anyway, Mac's response to Holland's fashion rebellion, "you'll have to take that up with the General (me)." A wise man I married. And just so you know, she wore what I originally laid out for her and she looked cute, lower lip puffed out and everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment