Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ITZ Fun

As you may know, Mac travels all throughout the city for work and quite often he finds new and different places for us to check out. This week we checked out a new place called ITZ. And I have to say it was quite fun. It had some indoor rides, games, bowling, bumper cars, and all the pizza you can eat. (Oh, just check out the link.)

Our first ride was the DISCOZ. (see spinning disk in the picture on the side.) Mac and Grey got on and fastened in their seats and waited for a few others to get on, and then Grey cracked and had to get off. Mac, however, rode without him. After Mac's ride, we tried to get a credit back since Grey got off before the ride began. They couldn't accomodate our request. Since I don't like to waste credits, I rode it....ALL BY MYSELF WITH NO ONE ELSE ON THE RIDE. I am convinced that rides that spin at high rates of speed are not for people over 30, especially if that person is riding by herself. Next time, I'm just going to let that credit go, just let it go......




The kids rode this bouncing jeep. There was a lady in the jeep in front of them riding with her young daughter, and I noticed everytime she went by, she was either holding her stomach or had her hand cupped over her mouth, sure signs of someone over 30.
The kids also rode the mini roller coaster and jumping Monkey ride.














Our favorite was the Mini Bowling. My first couple of frames were dismal, but I rallied at the end to beat Grey. And I raised the roof in victory. Holland wasn't really competing with us. I'd like to think she was in competition with herself, you know, beating her personal best. It's what I like to think. And Mac? (sigh) He always beats everybody by a ridiculous amount so we don't even count him.
















No comments: