Sunday, April 01, 2007
Not trying to steal anyone's thunder....
I was going to wait to write this post. There are so many pregnancy announcements right now, and I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder. It's a little early to announce it, (I'm only 7 weeks.), but we are expecting a baby!!! We decided to go ahead and have one more because, let's face it, Mac isn't getting any younger. Our official due date will be November 24, although my babies tend to take the express route and arrive early. Also, we still have that unicorn farm for sale because it is April Fool's Day. Boy, that was fun. The past couple of years I pulled that one on Mac. His face was priceless and also a definite reminder that we are done having children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sometimes it is a little eerie how identical we are. I SWEAR to you that I put up my post and THEN headed over to your site only to see that we were on the same wavelength.
Pretty sneaky, cuz!
Congrats! Are we all drinking the same water or what!
Katie McCrary
You got me. Check out my previous comment. stopped at the baby part, didn't read the rest. I've been april fooled! Even call Mrs. Gay to ask why she hadn't told us!
ha.
katie
Post a Comment