I guess the whole South is enduring this bitterly cold, rainy weather. It was 40 degrees here. I heard it blew down from Canada. Darn those Canadians. (Gotta point the finger at someone; might as well be the Canadians.). It made for a miserable flag football game for Grey and his Packers. I didn't make it to the game until the last 2 plays, because I didn't want to get Holland out in that mess. She already has a green, crusty nose, (no charge for the visual) and I didn't want to aggravate that sinus nightmare. So poor Mac, dressed in his work clothes, because he had to go to work right after the game, stood out in that weather to watch his boy play. (Even the cheerleaders abandoned the game early.) It's been 10 hours since the game, and Mac says his ears are still cold. But the Packers and their opponents, The Colts, played hard the whole game; just look at the score.
Packers 35 Colts 32

A sopping wet, mismatched, hot chocolate-filled, but game-winning Packer, Grey Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment