Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter

What the Easter Bunny left behind.......some of the candy he left behind just happens to be some of Mac's and my favorite candy. How did he know?

Just before we put on our heavy coats and headed to church to remember what Easter is really about; the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most handsome guy and most beautiful girl east and west of the Mississippi.

ANPP




(A NON-PREJUDICE PAPA)

Anonymous said...

OK, I just got caught up on the Blog! WHEN do I get some actual hold-in-my-hand, put-in-a-frame prints of all these great pictures???? Anytime would be great!

Also,several of my friends are not concerned about Texas's sad state of obesity. They are oohing and aahing over the "cute veterinarian"! We "old ladies" can be dangerous!

I would like to have Amy's address if that is OK. What an inspiration!
Love, Ran