

The "Tower of Terror" was a definite favorite of ours. And yes, Holland rode it with us. The rule was if she was tall enough for a ride, she rode it. (We didn't give her a choice.)" Of course, her hands were wrapped around my arm like a vice grip, and she kept saying "I want to go home". But when she got off the ride, we asked her if she liked it and she got excited and answered "YES!" So, I don't think she'll need too much therapy.


We all liked the Beauty and the Beast stage show. Holland really liked it!

"Honey, I Shrunk The Kids" playground. Holland is on the film roll slide.

Grey's 1st real roller coaster, Aerosmith's Rock and Rollercoaster. He got to ride it twice. Holland wasn't tall enough or we would have put her on it. If you are going to be in this family, you better like rollercoasters.
No comments:
Post a Comment