I hope he gives me his class ring!
Billy Ray Cyrus was able to make it to the party,... oh wait, that's Jay....
Some decades of fashion should just be left to die out on their own. The 80's for instance. But, for one night our Sunday School class brought it back. It was an evening of tight-rolled jeans, leg warmers, crimped hair, mullets, colorful layers, mesh gloves, Sears tower bangs, blue eyeshadow, jean jackets, and loud jewelry. Kinda of makes you nostalgic, huh? We really had a great time. We had a Pac Man Challenge and then we divided into 3 teams, The Mullets, The Whammers, and Dave and the Bangles and played 80's jeopardy and a heated game of Name That Song, Artist, and Year. It was so much fun, and I'm not just saying that because my team (Dave and the Bangles) won both games. Well, yes, I am. We also brought pictures of ourselves from that time period. Conveniently, I couldn't find any of me,( no family member needs to send me any, and you know who you are.). It was like, so fun, like, to go back for like, a couple of hours! Now I must go and try to scrape the hairspray off the bathroom counter and the cat. I forgot just how potent that stuff is in mass quantities. I'm sure my lungs have a nice coating of it.P.S.
Lylas, BFF, 2 Friends + 2 gether = 4 ever




4 comments:
thats too funny, we loved the fishnet gloves. check out our blog at www.themccraryfamily.blogspot.com....katie and lu
Well, if you won't let me release the pictures, then I at least have to tell the story that once upon a time you had so much hairspray in your hair that it caught on fire when someone was playing with a lighter on the school bus!
Funny how this works, I was just looking at some pictures from highschool yesterday. Do you need any for the blog?! There were a couple of Jennifer too when she visited at MSU.
Teri
Only if they are really good of me.....
Post a Comment