Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Falcons Have Landed

The Falcons played their first game against The Panthers. They won 8-6. (It could have been 10-6 if we had counted the basket the opponent made in our goal.) I have to say, I really like the Upwards league. It felt more like a real basketball game with the music playing, concessions, and even a half-time show with the Upwards cheerleaders. They are a lot stricter about the rules of the game unlike our 2 seasons at the YMCA. I feel like Grey is really learning the game. He even got his first foul. I'm so proud. I took my palmcorder to video the game, but my battery died before I got to film any of it. I took some video with my camera, but the quality isn't that great, but I will try again next week to bring you actual footage.

No comments: