You are soooo lucky to have a cousin with that much style! I really had a hard time telling the two of you apart...what with the matching pigtails and all! You should have tried that look for your wedding. Mildred
You are soooo lucky to have a cousin with that much style! I really had a hard time telling the two of you apart...what with the matching pigtails and all! You should have tried that look for your wedding. Mildred
This blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I promise no pearls of wisdom or deep insight. It's just a way to keep up with what's going on with us, because we all know I'm not going to pick up a phone and call.
3 comments:
You are soooo lucky to have a cousin with that much style! I really had a hard time telling the two of you apart...what with the matching pigtails and all! You should have tried that look for your wedding.
Mildred
You are soooo lucky to have a cousin with that much style! I really had a hard time telling the two of you apart...what with the matching pigtails and all! You should have tried that look for your wedding.
Mildred
Ahhhh...pigtails, ET shirts, and Wonder Woman shoes....good times.
Zelda
Post a Comment