
The last year of Holland's 4 years has been filled with one phase or another. Some pass quickly and others seem endless. Here are a few examples just to get you up to speed.
1. Scared to walk on grass. (2-3 months)
2. Scared to take a bath. (7 months)
(Oh, don't worry, she got baths in that time frame, but there was a lot of crying, pleading, and screaming on both sides of the tub.)
3. Scared to sit in her own chair in resteraunts; having to sit in my lap. (6 months)
(Many a crumb I had to pull out of her hair.)
(Many a crumb I had to pull out of her hair.)
4. Scared to eat outdoors. (2 months)
I didn't sweat this one too much.
I didn't sweat this one too much.
5. Scared to sleep in her own bed. (1.5 weeks and still going on)
(Poor Grey has taken the brunt on this one. We put her in his bed.)
6. Scared to go to upstairs by herself. (3 weeks and still going on)
7. Terrified of bugs. (1 year)
(When I say terrified, I mean total, paralyzing terror)
But on the good side: Sweet, loving, cuddly, precious, music-loving, dancing, beautiful little girl (4 years and still going on)

No comments:
Post a Comment