Monday, January 22, 2007

Welcome Aboard!

We here at the corporate headquarters of The Davis 4 blog would like to welcome aboard a new link. My identical cousin's brother, Lu, (that would make him my fraternal cousin) and his wife Katie have a new blog. They are expecting their first baby. The due date is July 29 for you numbers people. So their blog has a real purpose unlike the ramblings I put out here. (But we're not having another baby just to give this blog some direction.) Anyway, let's give a warm welcome and a double-click for the new link, The McCrarys. themccraryfamily.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Jenn Cav said...

Spell-Check! McCrary :)

Gayla Davis said...

I've always thought McCarary sounded better, but if you're gonna get picky, I'll fix it.

Jenn Cav said...

wow...that was fast.

Gayla Davis said...

almost as fast at you....

Anonymous said...

Seriously ya'll, it's really not McCrarary?

Papa

Katie McCrary said...

Thanks for the shout out and the double click! Check us this week, We are posting from Vegas!