I realize that I am behind in my posts. Clearly, I am having some issues juggling my Facebook addiction, Nintendo DS Mystery Millionheir game (Thanks, Holland for letting me borrow your DS. In order to borrow Grey's, I'd have to knock him unconcious and pry it from his hands.) and blogging. I am looking into support groups.
I also haven't written/emailed any thank you notes either. I will get to that....surely before the end of the month or by April at the latest. But enough of my downfalls and shortcomings, let's move on to Christmas.
I also haven't written/emailed any thank you notes either. I will get to that....surely before the end of the month or by April at the latest. But enough of my downfalls and shortcomings, let's move on to Christmas.
Waiting to come down and check out the loot.
Holland's stash. Only 1 put-together item this year and it was a snap-in-place item. Last year, it took us 2-3 hours to put together her Glamour Dollhouse and art easel. We wised up this year.
Grey's bounty. Unfortunately we had to return the electic scooter, chain kept coming off, and then we had to return the replacement upgraded scooter because the brakes didn't work. Grey said he could just use his shoes to brake the 15mph scooter. Um...no. Anyway, we are waiting for Academy to restock, and then we'll get another one. His favorite, though, was the Air Soft bb gun. (not pictured) I know what you are thinking, "he'll shoot his eye out." Fear not, he wears goggles. He'll probably just shoot one of our eyes out.
The side show side of the family.After breakfast, we went to see our annual Christmas Day movie. This year's selection was "Bedtime Stories", and then later we assaulted our neighbors/friends with Nerf guns and then ate a delicious, obviously cooked by someone else, dinner with them.
A full and blessed Christmas, indeed.

No comments:
Post a Comment