Are you actually inside the plastic bubble around him our outside.
We've just sealed off the upstairs. I hate that we are going to have to burn that chair. I always liked it.
That first picture breaks my heart. And makes me a little achey...
He was sporting a 102 temperature at that point.
I really wasn't sure if that was your son or not in the top picture...poor thing. BB
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you actually inside the plastic bubble around him our outside.
We've just sealed off the upstairs. I hate that we are going to have to burn that chair. I always liked it.
That first picture breaks my heart. And makes me a little achey...
He was sporting a 102 temperature at that point.
I really wasn't sure if that was your son or not in the top picture...poor thing.
BB
Post a Comment