Sometimes, when Mac goes in to say goodnight to Grey, he likes to get a good running start, leap, turn midair, and then land on his back on the bed beside Grey. Only on this night, the bed had had enough and that side of the bed crashed to the floor taking Mac and Grey down with it. I heard the crash downstairs and paused to see if anyone yelled, "Call 911!" No one did so I chose to ignore it. But when I went upstairs for the final bed check, this is what I found in Grey' room.
The guilty party


2 comments:
I hope you weren't too hard on him. I seem to remember someone, who will remain nameless (OK, YOU!!!) sending me into a head first dive into a dresser because we thought it would be fun to turn flips on the bed.
Your head will grow back, the bed will not.
Post a Comment