While Mac was gone to North Carolina for market, the kids and I drowned our sorrows in some pumpkin-carving.


Grey did a great job carving his pumpkin with very little assistance from me. Naturally, he chose one of my least favorite things of all, a spider.

Let me just say when it comes to pumpkin-carving, Holland has got management written all over her. She gets what she wants without ever getting her hands dirty.
3 comments:
I am so proud of all of you.
Gayla...
Great blog. Just got off the phone with Mac and he told me to visit your blog. Make sure he views the video below. No, this is not a shameless cross-sell of something that I am trying to pimp out. Just the background to a conversation that he and I had.
Gotta love those Elvis videos. He is such a natural.
Chris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVrM8dSAtu4
You are one brave mama!!!Great Job!!
"BB"
Post a Comment