Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here we go again with the swim lessons....

I feel obligated to put myself through this every summer. That's right, swim lessons. Per the instructors's request, I have to sit outside the pool area, out of Holland's line of vision. I'm not complaining because that inside area is the equivalent of sitting in an oven set at 350 and baking for 30 minutes. I'd rather sit outside and hope for a breeze.
Swim lessons for Holland started out well as they always do, but deteriorated everyday. But I'll sum it up like this: We paid for 12 lessons. She actually attended 9. She got her hair completely wet (that includes the top of her head.) in 5 of the 9 lessons. She got just the ends of her hair damp in the other 4 lessons. Now for some, those stats may be discouraging, but for Holland we spell that S-U-C-C-E-S-S. Amy and Holland

1 comment:

Suzanne Durham said...

Would love for you to email me a copy of this picture. Amy and Holland are about all Madison remembers of our time in Texas.