I assume maybe Ran and Papa were bad house guests since you haven't had any news on the blog about the visit.....was the mulch before or after the in-laws?
Hey Gayla, was that your left over snow shovel from you time here in Missouri? haha Audrey gave me your blog address at church tonight. It looks great. You crack me up!! We miss you guys!! I hope all is well.
Michelle O'Hare (and Richard, Logan, Lauren, Emily, Hannah and Katie)
This blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I promise no pearls of wisdom or deep insight. It's just a way to keep up with what's going on with us, because we all know I'm not going to pick up a phone and call.
3 comments:
I assume maybe Ran and Papa were bad house guests since you haven't had any news on the blog about the visit.....was the mulch before or after the in-laws?
BB
Hey Gayla, was that your left over snow shovel from you time here in Missouri? haha Audrey gave me your blog address at church tonight. It looks great. You crack me up!! We miss you guys!! I hope all is well.
Michelle O'Hare
(and Richard, Logan, Lauren, Emily, Hannah and Katie)
Can we borrow that?
Post a Comment