Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vacation Bible School: Outrigger Island

Oh yeah, it was that time of year again, Vacation Bible School. I worked with Grey's age group again as a guide/security/crowd control/bouncer/bathroom and water fountain escort. It is as glamorous as it sounds.

With the new children's building we were able to accommodate the record number of kids, around 1400. I know, the number gave me chills, too.

Here is Grey working on something. It's the only picture I got of him for the week.





We had Dennis Lee, the Nana Puddin' Show everyday for our opening and closing times. Holland's group got to sit on the front row every time, and she loved it! In fact, his show didn't start until 9:00 am each morning, and Holland would be running across the parking lot at 8:20 thinking she was going to be late. And if you know Holland, she doesn't run for anything less than fabulous.




Look, it's Day 5 and we are still able to smile.

We make a good team, Deborah. Same time, next year?





No comments: