
We spent a 1 day at
Sea World riding the rides and watching the shows. Then we spent half of the next day at the water park there. We had so much fun, but Mac had a life-changing moment when I introduced him to Dippin Dots. We were considering renting the
Dippin Dots cart and having it follow us around the park.

One of our favorite rides, The Steel Eel. Grey rode it 5 times and would have gone again if the park hadn't closed.

Enjoying the 4D pirate show

The best part of our Sea World experience was Dinner with Shamu. We got to eat dinner right next to the Killer Whale tank. They swam around making noises more appropriate for after dinner than during dinner, but what are you going to do? The kids, all 3, got a kick out of it.

Since I don't remember the whale's actual names, I will refer to all the whales as Shamu.

We got to get pretty close to the whales. That's Mac's hand pointing to Shamu #1. Honestly, that's as close as I want to get to anything with the word "killer" as part of its name.

Shamu #2

Shamu #2
1 comment:
He'd never had Dippin' Dots?? Sad.
Post a Comment