Even with all the video game equipment, both big and small, that we have around the house, we still like to invite our old friends, Milton Bradley and Parker Brothers out to play. Grey pulled out this classic, Stratego, and challenged me. Now, knowing Grey only learned how to play this game a couple of months ago, and I beat him like he stole something last time we played, I accepted the challenge with, I admit, a bit of arrogance.
However, Grey had been taking mental notes every time I beat him, and he used my own strategy against me. He annihilated me, and he did it swiftly and with a smile.
To make myself feel better, I accepted the challenge from Holland to play Disney Princesses' Crowns and Gowns only to get beaten by Holland's Belle. And believe me, she let me know I lost. This is why I stopped "letting them win" years ago 'cause I knew this day was coming.
However, Grey had been taking mental notes every time I beat him, and he used my own strategy against me. He annihilated me, and he did it swiftly and with a smile.
To make myself feel better, I accepted the challenge from Holland to play Disney Princesses' Crowns and Gowns only to get beaten by Holland's Belle. And believe me, she let me know I lost. This is why I stopped "letting them win" years ago 'cause I knew this day was coming.
Here is Grey plotting my early demise.

No comments:
Post a Comment