We finally were able to meet up with my friend and favorite person, Emily and her family for dinner. We both live in Houston, but at total opposite ends of the city. Sadly, we are averaging once every 2 years for getting together. Sometimes I think it might actually be easier to meet in Mississippi than here. However, we persevered and met halfway at the Downtown Aquarium for dinner. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again in 2010.
Once you learn how to properly pose for a Zap, you never forget. Not a cup in sight.
The Zap posing gene has been passed down to Holland and Lindsey. This is a proud moment for me.
The view from our table. How is a kid supposed to sit and eat when giant eels, nurse sharks, and fish are swimming just feet away?
Lucky Emily! She found a button in her appetizer. I told her it's like finding the baby in a King cake; the person who finds the button gets to buy dinner for everyone. Apparently, she doesn't celebrate that tradition.
Grey and Lindsey "don't need no stinkin' swimsuits." Holland, on the other hand would only participate in approved swimming garb.
I debated going in myself.
Josh decided to get in on the action.
You know what's coming. Believe me, I was holding my breath taking the picture, thinking please don't let him get splashed in the face.....






1 comment:
Only a button, that's nothing,
How about a Staple!! There's a challenge for you
Post a Comment