Monday, June 11, 2007

The One Where We Went To Mississippi

It's here. The music video/slideshow that I like to call, "The One Where We Went To Mississippi". So turn it up and enjoy. (Holland chose the music for this one.)


The One Where We Went To Mississippi




.

4 comments:

Jenn Cav said...

Love it...because I too keep my heart and soul in the boondocks!! Sorry we missed meeting up with you. :(
And love Holland's earrings while sitting in Anut Gay's lap...or was that Lynn? So hard to tell....

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are good...Holland's choice of music was great...loved her earings... sorry I didn't get to go through that box first...Grey's fish was great and Go Dawgs...so glad to spend a little time with the Davis "3" in Mississippi. Hope Mac and Texas were glad to see you guys.

BB

-Sheri said...

Please tell Ran I would like to inherit the red floral chair, It matches my curtains. But I will pass on the blue earrings.....

-Sheri said...

Oh and please tell BB that Mac always misses Gayla and the kids....He's like a lost puppy the minute they leave the driveway...The lip doesn't get off the ground until he knows they're about an hour from home.