GO DAWGS....been out of town this week and was delighted to see your new "look"...you are really are good at this stuff...what is "hotty toddy"????? I guess every family has one black sheep.
This blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I promise no pearls of wisdom or deep insight. It's just a way to keep up with what's going on with us, because we all know I'm not going to pick up a phone and call.
6 comments:
It is AWESOME! Good work!!!
I can't take credit, though I might try.
JUST DO NOT GET IT.
HOTTY TODDY
FROM THE 1ST AND ONLY
UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI
1 BORTHER
PAPA SAID...
It looks GREAT!
Comparing it to my computer skills, you can take credit.
Who's hotty toddy? I thought all of those were extinct.
OK you know I'm going to have to do this. Keeping up with the Davis's and all.....
GO DAWGS....been out of town this week and was delighted to see your new "look"...you are really are good at this stuff...what is "hotty
toddy"????? I guess every family has one black sheep.
The Lowry's
Post a Comment