Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"Back"

I know I have been a slacker when it comes to posting lately. Sorry. A day before we left Mississippi, I pulled/strained/looked at in a funny way/did something to my lower back. The 10 hour drive back to Texas only aggravated it even more. And then all last week our church had Vacation Bible School. Though medicated, I was still in pain. For the first few days, I walked like a caveman (thanks, Sheri, for the visual). Personally, I thought I looked extremely constipated. My back just refused to let me walk normally. I spent most of my time, after VBS, at home bonding with anti-inflammatory meds and my heating pad. So, why couldn't I still blog? Sitting at my desk on the computer didn't hurt, but when I got up, I went into to the Cro-Magnon mode full force. But finally, today, after 12 days, I feel the best I have felt. So now I am "back" blogging even though it's from the sofa on my laptop with my heating pad on high.

No comments: