That's the song we're singing at the Davis' house, because the cast is scheduled to come off in 4 more days. In anticipation of that moment, I have compiled a short list of the things I am looking forward to doing again:
10. Not carrying a plastic bag with me just in case it rains and I have to wrap the cast.
9. Making the beds without having to roll over them to get from side to side.
8. Opening a door without assistance.
7. Being able to carry a bowl of cereal from the kitchen to the table.
6. Taking a bath without hanging my leg out the side of the tub.
5. Carrying a purse (Holland has been most gracious in letting me borrow her shiny, red backpack for the past 5 weeks.)
4. Vacuuming (o.k., not really, but I thought it sounded good.)
3. Wearing a left shoe.
2. Walking up and down the stairs instead of crawling. (The 6:30 am crawls are the worst.)
1. Holding Holland's hand when she asks me to.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment