
Pink is not just a color, it's a way of life.
A hat can set the tone.
Also at NASA, besides the billion dollar space stuff, there was a Lucas Films exhibit. Different memorabilia from George Lucas' movies. It was pretty cool. They even had an Indiana Jones exhibit that the kids could climb and whatnot on. However, there were about 60 million people at the Space Center, (It felt like that many.) so the wait was over an hour and a half, and there was no Fast Pass option, so the kids settled for the 3 story indoor playground and everybody was happy.
Star Wars stuff
Me, Holland, George Lucas, Harrison Ford, and Stephen Spielberg
The kids and Mac did manage to get on the NASA simulator, probably because it wasn't free, but they really enjoyed it.
We watched a cool IMAX film about becoming an astronaut. I learned quite a bit and got to revisit 80's fashion all at the same time. I will say I don't know why we thought eyeglass frames the size of dinner plates were ever attractive, but I guess that's just hindsight talking.
Despite the crowd, we had a good time exploring the Space Center.
While the Menfolk went to watch the Astros beat the Cardinals, Ran, the kids, and myself went to go eat and the kids played in the fountain outside the restaurant. It just never seems to get old for them, or maybe I just need to get them out more.
The time went by toooo fast.
Which means we'll just have to do it again, soon.
Which means we'll just have to do it again, soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment