Thursday, July 23, 2009

Teri and the Gang

My good friend, Teri, whom I've known since the 7th grade when I was at the peak of my awkward years and still she befriended me and also my college roomie and sorority sister, was visiting some friends in The Woodlands and drove over to see us and eat some lunch.


I always enjoy getting together with them. This time I got to meet Darby, the newest heir in the Smith Dynasty.
Teri, Darby, and Me.

Thanks for taking the picture, Dwayne.
(He's the only one we trusted to take a picture and not cut off our heads.)



BFF's in training
Abby, Kinsey, & Holland







Darby is a bit of a Native American Giver. She would hand me something......



....then take it right back. Fortunately, she was cute enough to pull it off.




I was able to introduce them to CiCi's Fine Dining.


Abby approved of the brownie selection they offered.








"Wonder Twin Powers Activate!"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time visiting last week. I wish we could have stayed longer. Next time we will plan better. Abby was scrolling through your blog with me naming Holland and Grey like she's known them for years. Next time she'll bring her own Nerf gun...watch out Grey!

Teri