Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Super Kids Day

Grey had his annual Super Kids' Day where each grade gets about 1 1/2 hours to run around the playground participating in different games and activities. I think it would be the equivalent of our "Field Day", only without the races. I remember I did quite well in Field Day when I was Grey's age. Looking back though, I think it wasn't my athleticism, but rather the 2 Mello Yellos my Mom packed for me. We didn't know then that that was about the equivalent of 20 cups of coffee. Hey, whatever it takes. Mac braved the 95 degree heat and humidity that hovered around 5ooo%.

Rallying the troops for more revelry.








Holland and I hung out here on the covered pavillion with Grey's towel and water bottle. We helped ourselves to both. She and I prefer our direct sunlight in small doses, preferrably after 3 pm. I think we both aquired 4 new freckles just walking from the truck to the pavillion.





No comments: