
Monday, May 12, 2008
Holland's Spring Recital 2008
Holland had her Spring Recital. As with most things with Holland, you can never be sure how it's going to go. Basically, every event is a crapshoot. She wasn't in the best mood when we got there, but when it came time to perform she was "on" and had a great time. Her class danced to "Spoonful of Sugar", from Mary Poppins. (Have I mentioned, we love us some Mary Poppins around here?) And we really enjoyed watching her perform. I'm working on getting the video for you. We had some technical difficulties, translated: when I checked everything out with the video camera that morning, everything was a go. However, when I put the camera in the new camera bag, it bumped the on switch so 8 hours later at showtime, the battery was dead. We did film it with our digital camera, but it's not the best quality and requires some dramamine for motion sickness. Also, we ordered the official DVD from the studio which will come in in a couple of weeks. So, we do have some footage of the event. And I will post it, as soon as I can.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment