Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Views From The Sofa

Ahhh I remember that last post I wrote. I was feeling pretty skippy. Then came the next day when my voice changed to this sexy, sultry, Lauren Bacall voice.........ok, it was more like a 30- year- chain-smoker. Then I started the coughing. I tried to treat the symptoms with denial, because I was done with sickness. But denial did not work and after a couple of nights of coughing up portions of my lungs, I opted to visit the doctor. She prescribed a nice antibiotic, (God bless the marriage of generic drugs and insurance.) and gave me some samples to clear up everything else associated with my new companion, bronchitis. I love free samples even more than I love $10 copays.
So, anyway I'm again on the road to being well, assuming I don't get stopped by strep throat on the way. I'm sure its just waiting around the corner to ambush me, apparently I make interesting prey for contagious illnesses.

No comments: