We wrangle our snakes in Texas.Spring Break is a great time to grab your friends and head to the zoo.
Of course, everyone else thought the same thing. It was packed! It really was a zoo within a zoo. However, the weather was really nice. All the animals moved around and acted like they were enjoying life. Usually when we go it's so hot, they lay like slugs or hide out in the shade. I used to think that some of them might just be stuffed, but my theory was proved wrong. In fact the Albino Alligator that has never moved in the 3 years we have visited this zoo actually yawned. I call that a successful visit.
The Lion King

I wonder if they do home installations.

Finding Nemo
Of course, everyone else thought the same thing. It was packed! It really was a zoo within a zoo. However, the weather was really nice. All the animals moved around and acted like they were enjoying life. Usually when we go it's so hot, they lay like slugs or hide out in the shade. I used to think that some of them might just be stuffed, but my theory was proved wrong. In fact the Albino Alligator that has never moved in the 3 years we have visited this zoo actually yawned. I call that a successful visit.The Lion King

I wonder if they do home installations.

Finding Nemo



No comments:
Post a Comment