Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Break 2007

Fear not blogger fans, thedavis4 is back in full swing. (I haven't forgotten my peeps.) We have been on spring break and it has seriously cut into my blogging time. Sleep in and relax for the week? No such luck.
MONDAY, Day 1
Ceramic Painting with friends, Hope & Faith. Grey painted a tiger salamander (can't be a plain old lizard) and Holland opted for Wilbur from Charlotte's Web.







Tuesday, Day 2
We took Grey and 2 of his classmates, Hope and Madison, Holland and her good buddy Faith and respective moms to the Children's Museum in The Woodlands which always includes a carousel ride and checking out the Disney Store. I'm embarrassed to say I forgot my camera so you are going to have to use your imagination for the visuals.
Wednesday, Day 3
We originally had bowling scheduled with the same motley crew, but Faith was sick, and I needed to run some errands, much to Grey's dismay. However there was a consolation prize of pizza and the promise of a visit to the zoo.
Coming up:
Thursday, Day 4 The zoo (with pictures)
Friday, Day 5 YMCA, movie rentals, and dinner at our favorite Japanese steakhouse. (no pics) (Did you really want to see me on the elliptical machine?)
Saturday, Day 6 Daddy's pick: The Houston Space Center, NASA (lots of pics)

No comments: