

Ok, I admit the title might be a tad overdramatic. Holland got bit today at Mother's Day Out. Since the offender is a minor, I won't mention his name.(Christian) Oops, that slipped right out. Apparently they were playing well and then he (Christian) ((I said it again.)) took a bite out of Holland's lower back. But the MDO team went into to combat mode and a triage was set up and the wound was effectively treated and followed up with hugs and cuddles. I think she'll survive without permanent emotional scars. (overdramatic again) But seriously, I did have to review the "incident report" and sign it. I guess in today's "sue over everything" society, they have to cover all their bases. Anyway she's fine and more interested in showing me the snowman ornament she made than the bite mark.
(A sidenote: Normally Holland's clothes cover her belly. She had just finished showing me her injury. The belly exposure in the picture is in no way a tribute to Britney Spears.)

1 comment:
Holland - I can sympathize.... My cousin was a back biter. I have more stories than I care to remember.
Post a Comment