As Holland's birthday approaches, I wanted to do something special for her. So, in lieu of a gift I made a slideshow for her. As you know, "almost 4" year olds treasure slideshows more than gifts. Yeah right. She couldn't care less about this slideshow. It's for me to feel better about how far behind in scrapbooking I am. But you can enjoy it, too. Turn up the volume. I promise this song isn't as catchy as the last slideshow..."if you feeeeeeeeel like leaving..." Yeah, it's still stuck in my head, too.
Holly-Bear
Double-click on the link above.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the song...It's perfect.
Now if you can just keep adding to this every year you'll be all set for an hour long montage at her wedding.
Can I get a copy of the pic of Mac with the Goatie and 'stache. I may need it for the Sunday School party.
Post a Comment