Thursday, December 28, 2006

The 4th Birthday.....


Well, I warned you it was coming and so it did. On December 23rd, at 8:09 AM, Holland Layne Davis turned the ripe old age of 4. We sang Happy Birthday the moment she woke up, then the entire resteraunt of Denny's sang to her, then we sang several more times in the car, then at the Japanese steak house, then again when she blew out her candles. Let's just say the song is still ringing in my ears along with Holland singing "Dingle Bells", and "Let it go, let it go, let it go."


I asked for one of every "Happy Birthday" balloon they had.






Ran and Papa made it to our house in time to enjoy Holland's birthday dinner at H.B. Japanese Steakhouse. Also pictured, Holland wielding a real Samarai sword. (I let my 4 yr old hold a lethal weapon; these are the things I let my children do so I can blog it for you.)



No comments: