Sunday, December 03, 2006
Mother Daughter Cookie Swap
Today was the 1st Annual Mother Daughter Cookie Swap. What do you mean you didn't know? It was in all the papers. Oh well, I'll explain it anyway. My friend Sheri invited a group of mothers and daughters over for a Christmas cookie swap. Each mother/daughter combo brought 6 dozen cookies they made, a $1 gift for the daughters and a $1 gift for the moms, and we played a game where we exchanged the gifts. Then we swapped cookies; every mom left with 6 dozen cookies of all kinds. We also made a crafty picture frame which Sheri's mom had to walk me through step-by-step. I should have minored in Craft Engineering instead of Economics. It would have been way more interesting and certainly more useful. Anyway, the night was a lot of fun, and I have already RSVP'd for next year. Dibs on the peanut blossoms again.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment