Saturday, November 25, 2006

Maximum Family in Minimum Time (Thanksgiving Part 1)

4 grandparents, 3 uncles, (1 with fiance, 1 with girlfriend), 3 first cousins, 2 aunts, and 1 great-aunt packed into 3 full days with Thanksgiving sandwiched in-between.
(If I had needed a kidney, this would have been a good time to ask.)

Pictured: Wolf Man Jack, (oh wait, that's my brother, Chris. I'm not used to the beard yet.), Susie, Moi, Christie, and my other brother Hank, the antagonizer all grown up.


The First Cousins: Jordan (7), Grey (7), Patrick (4), Holland (3), Mallory Ann (20 months). All were bribed to sit still. You can see Mallory Ann admiring her piece of the action, $1 bill.
Great-aunt Gay (great, in every sense of the word) and Grey picking out fresh goldfish for lunch at City Bagel Cafe.


Me again, Hank, Mom, and General Custer.. sorry...I mean Chris.


Where all the trouble can be traced back to. The other 2, of course, not me.

No comments: