Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Good Morning Mama....I saw cake.."-Holland

Today's playgroup was at "Be An Angel" Park. I'm not sure who scouted it out, but it was definitelty my favorite, and the kids loved it! Many a tear was shed upon departure. My friend Liz brought a birthday cake and gift for me so that may also bias my opinion on the park. We stayed about 3 1/2 hours and not once did Holland cry for no reason, scream in terror at an insect, whine uncontrollably, or stay glued to my side. She had a great time with her friends, Faith, Trent, Mia, Kendall, Garrett, Avery, Cooper, Xomie, and Olivia. Can't wait to go back.....
Caution: This slide is not for adults. (My butt is still vibrating.)
Never look directly at the camera. It drives Mama crazy! -Holland
The Cadillac of swings. It's like a recliner on chains.
This is a great way to get knocked out. Always give swingers wide berth.

Mia is such an Elmo groupie.
The shirt reads, "Elmo is my homeboy."
(I took this picture for you, Will.)

2 comments:

Jenn Cav said...

We want that shirt!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.

I'll start checking it out from time to time since we only see each other once a decade.

Uncle Sidney