Friday, November 24, 2006
Back in the Saddle Again....
Well, we are back. 3 of us left Texas on Monday and 3 returned. In my book that's called a successful trip. No one was left at a rest stop or gas station, because they were driving their Mama crazy. And my right arm didn't break off passing countless items to greedy little hands in the backseat. Though there were moments when I desperately wished for a soundproof glass window between the front seat and the back seat like limos have. Right when the "that's mine; she's going to break it!", and the "he said Cinderella was a freak!", I would simply ease the window up and bask in peaceful quiet. But alas, the truck is not equipped with such a wonderful device. And since I was on the road 10 hours today, I will post pics from the trip tomorrow. Until then.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
TGYB! (Thank Goodness You're Back) We need our blog fix, so get busy!
Post a Comment