Holland and her good friend, Tiffany. (You can see from her vest that she is a direct descendant of the Kroger tribe.) Tiffany is my source of info about what's going on in the class. Tele-phone, tell a friend, tell a Tiffany. She's always in the know.
Me and my Native American first grader.
Holland and Faith. They've been friends since they were 18 months old, as much as you can be friends at 18 months. Anyway, it was also Faith's birthday. Note the hat.
Word to the pilgrims.Let's take a closer look at those light, fluffy, mashed potatos.........
Moving on......
Mac ate with him, yes, he ate the feast twice. They sat with Grey's "girlfriend", her mom, stepdad, and grandmother. The grandmother told Grey that they had heard many "charrrming" things about him around the house.
Mac said Grey dropped his spork and was speechless.
I hate I missed it.
I couldn't eat with Grey and Mac, because I was called to the front lines......
First Grade Computer Duty.




No comments:
Post a Comment