Friday, December 04, 2009

And....We're Back.

I know, I know, the blog has been neglected, but this time it was not due to my relationship with Facebook. I have totally neglected it, too. Actually, my laptop has been having some issues. It has been traveling the Internet highway at pioneer speed. Sometimes, when I am trying to download something, it circles the wagons and camps out. I have been able to get a lot of laundry done while waiting for web pages to appear. So, anyway, our good friend, Gary, who is the master of all things computer was kind of enough to take my baby and clean some of the viruses, (I highly suspect swine flu), and miscellaneous junk that was slowing her down. She'll never be as fast as she once was because, let's face it, a 4 year old laptop is like 110 in human years, but I still love her. Of course, if I was offered a free new laptop, I'd drop her like a bad habit. I believe in being honest with you..
Anyway, I'll be gettin' some fresh posts out there real soon. Thank you for your patience....as if you had a choice.

No comments: