Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Holland!

Her Birth Day 12-23-02
1 Year Old

2 Years Old


3 Years Old
(Are you seeing a pattern?)



4 Years Old




5 Years Old





6 Years Old







7 Years Old
I find it hard to believe my baby girl is 7 years old and in the first grade. She has such a sweet spirit. She gets along with everybody. I can't think of a time when I have heard her fight with her friends. (Grey would be the exception.) She is forgiving of others. (Once again, Grey would be the exception.) She loves being home. She'd rather be inside than outside. She doesn't like dogs....she really doesn't care for pets in general. She and Texas have an unspoken understanding to leave each other alone. She loves to read, write stories and songs, draw, sing, and dance. If I hadn't seen otherwise, I would say she came out of the womb with a microphone in her hand. She's not really into video games. She'd much rather play with her Barbies and use her imagination, and she's got quite an imagination. Don't ask her to tell you about her dreams unless you have about 3 hours to listen. She's our precious girl and we love her beyond what words can express!
Happy Birthday, Holland Layne!


No comments: