
Holland decorating her apron and a way to channel all that excitement, instead of asking me," is it time, yet" 4,368 times.

The rest of the gang getting in on the action.

A chef of many moods.

Kendall and Faith using that strange red creature.

Oh, I recognize this.

Holland, Deanna, and Adisyn.

Holland and Deanna

Team Icing ready to work some pizza magic.

Team Cupcake rolling out the dough for their pizza.

I only sneezed on the cupcake batter once...maybe twice.

Avery being slowly devoured by her chef hat.

Time filler while the masterpieces cooked: pin the topping on the pizza.

Cheese pizza perfection.

Hey, who invited this guy?

Amy

Oh yes, sweet icing....takes me back to 'pregnant with Grey' days.

Terry takes a 'hand-off" approach meaning "I DON'T WANT ANY HELP."

Singing Happy Birthday

Kendall, the Monet of cupcake icing design

Loot time
Thanks to "the girls" for coming to the party. It was so much fun because you were there and .....well, because you brought gifts.
Love ya' and remember it's not wrong to eat the icing straight from the icing gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment