Monday, February 25, 2008

Rockets Vs The Bulls

As a part of Grey's basketball season, 2nd Baptist had "Rockets Night". We got discounted tickets. Since the whole family went, we opted for the most discounted tickets yes, they were the cheap seats. Basically we sat in the rafters with the banners. After the game, we got the opportunity to go on the Rockets court and shoot a free throw. We had so much fun! I think Grey and Holland liked it, too.


Grey compares his wingspan to Yao Ming's.


Holland is unimpressed with Yao Ming. I mean, really, he doesn't dance or sing or do anything she likes.



Grey tests his reflexes.




The love of popcorn can make any event fun and tasty.



A nice view of the court.......with my zoom lens.


A more realistic view of the court from our seats.


Grey's free throw shot on the court after the game. Lots of suited up security guys.



My free throw shot. It almost went in. Look at the security guys' faces; they're thinking it might go in. I believe I owe my almost free throw basket to the previous Friday when our playgroup met at Chuck E Cheese and my friend Liz and I played the basketball game until our arms were numb.

Mac's shot rung in, but then rung out. So close.
Holland is once again unimpressed with this special moment.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's going on here.....

No Elvis Birthday Party pictures yet????????

Anonymous said...

Surely they had cheerleader for poor unimpressed Holland....looks like the rest of you had a great time.


BB

Gayla Davis said...

You know Holland well. She was out of her seat dancing every timeout and half time when the dancers would run out and perform. But when the music stopped, it was time for her to go home.