Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Mania

Oh yeah, we have totally joined the ranks of the Hannah Montana Fan Club. (3 out of the 6 Cds in my truck cd player are Hannah Montana.) And in true Disney fashion, they have put Hannah Montana on any available product. Clothes, dolls, watches, pencils, bandaids, and so on . But Holland flipped when she saw the Hannah Montana wig. And well, we had to have it.
We also went to the Hannah Montana Meets Miley Cyrus Concert Movie in 3D. This actually sold out in The Woodlands in 12 minutes. We are able to get in our theatre, granted before the schools got out. I wasn't prepared for the sticker shock, though. The tickets were $15 apiece! For that price I thought H.M. should show up in our theatre with popcorn and a box of Milkduds for both of us.






I just can't figure out where the need to dress up like her favorite performer and sing and dance the night away comes from......................


Oh, never mind, I figured it out.

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time...way back in the 60's..there was a little girl who BEGGED for a Beattle wig...and got it...oh....thankfully there are no pictures! ant gay

Gayla Davis said...

Just imagine what Jenn and I could have done with a Tiffany or Debbie Gibson wig.

Anonymous said...

I just put together the connection
between Holland's love of acting and dancing with Mac.

BB