Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It's Coming....

That's right, basketball season is coming. And I have said it a million times, basketball is Grey's favorite sport. ( I believe some of you were saying it with me just then.)
So, in preparation for the season we have put up the new adjustable goal. It goes from 8 to 10 feet. And let me just say, putting that thing together was no easy task. I noticed that when we mentioned that we going to put it together, friends who have similar basketball goals were suddenly busy that afternoon. I can clearly see why. I truly believe Mac and I should receive some sort of associates degree in engineering or some sort of marriage medal because:
A. We put it together correctly....or close enough that it won't fall and maim someone.
B. We put it together in complete harmony. I mean we are 2 business majors putting mechanical thingys together, and we got along famously. That has to count for something.
Now, I must go practice 'cause we have challenged the Canadiens around the corner to a "no mercy" game of "HORSE".





Thank you to my model, Holland for helping showcase the basketball goal.

No comments: