Let me catch you up on the latest Mustang Soccer. 2 weeks ago, the game was cancelled due to a visit from our old familiar friend, torrential rain. Last week against The Cyclones was a tie 3-3, with Grey scoring 2 goals. Then, yesterday we played a double header. First a tie against The Hoosiers 3-3, with Grey scoring 1 goal. The second game against The Badgers was a victory, 7-1 with Grey scoring 6 goals.
But, we are all a little more than excited about next week's game against The Cardinals. Grey's good friend
AJ plays on that team and the coaches are in our
Lifegroup. I'm not saying we placed any side bets, but there has been some talking smack so we shall see......


I wish I had action shots of Grey, but I get caught up in watching the game and trying to keep Mac in his seat and not
yelling, "coast to coast, Grey", and "that's my boy" too loud. Nothing like a proud daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment