I respond, " We have a lady who comes and helps me out once a month."
By "lady" I mean Rosie, the 4 ft 9 cleaning goddess and by "helps me out", I mean, I leave a check and a key and get out of her way.
He says,"Well, it looks great."
I can't stand it any longer, I must confess..... I shove, throw, cram, stack, etc everything into the game room closet. I don't organize or label. I mean the Polly Pocket accessories alone would take months to sort through. (I'm glad when the occasional shoe or purse gets sucked up into the vacuum.) I know it drives Mac a little crazy when he see the closet door open and the mountain of toys oozing out like lava. I prefer to just close the closet door and think of it as out of sight = clean.
But today the beast has taken on a life of it's own. I could almost hear it groaning behind the closet door, and then I opened it. Something in my maniacally designed toy stacking structure gave way and almost the entire contents came flooding out. And I knew I could no longer keep this secret. For one thing, I needed help getting it all back in. Now I suppose the next step in this process would be to clean out the closet. That's just what you'd be expecting. But it wasn't the mess that really bothered me, just the secret. And now that everyone knows, I believe I can live, rather contentedly, I must say, with the actual mess for a little while longer. By "little while longer" I mean until the closet door explodes under the weight and pressure of the toys.



3 comments:
Well thank goodness Mia didn't get stuck in there today. Next time she comes to play I'll have to outfit her with a miner's helmet. She's so small she might get trapped under all those toys.
In the lower right hand corner - is that Mac's hand sticking out? Has anyone sighted Mac in Texas lately?
Speaking of Texas, has anyone seen him lately?
Picture this - Kingwood 2007 - Toy Story III - Davis family closet comes alive - Toys take Kingwood - marching on to Houston.
Papa
What kind of royalties are we talking about?
Post a Comment